Services and Support
- Maintain a safe, caring, supportive environment
- Medication management
- Monitoring of health and physical conditions
- Assist individuals obtain, maintain, or improve their health
- Personal care skills development
- Use of community resources
- Gross and fine motor skill improvement
- Community interaction
- Transportation to and from community sites
- Specialized and caring supervision to ensure health and safety
- Special Olympics programs
- Local recreational centers
- Volunteering to join civic committees
New Services Coming Soon!
Circle of Friends, LLC offers a variety of programs and services designed to meet the needs of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Each program is designed from a “person-centered” approach and implemented in accordance with industry best practices. All programs and services are designed to facilitate self-empowerment and helping the individual become a vital part of their community.
Circle of Friends
Circle of Friends, LLC © 2015 All Rights Reserved